Workshop on COSP Network Support and Optimisation
Feb 27, 2017 09:00 AM
Feb 28, 2017 05:00 PM
|Where||Jussieu, UPMC Campus, Paris|
|Contact Name||Jean-Louis Dufresne|
|Add event to calendar||
The workshop is mainly aimed at those involved in any aspect of COSP technical development: scientists or software engineers in modelling centres in charge of COSP in their respective models, and remote sensing scientists that want to develop new modules for their satellite products.
The workshop will consist of oral presentations and discussion sessions. The specific topics that will be addressed are the following.
(1) Current status and future developments.
(2) Definition of working practices: publications, automated testing, review process, documentation.
(3) Current limitations: implementation (technical and coding) issues and scientific (observations and applications) issues.
(4) Coding guidelines: do we need them?
(5) Common library for analysis: tools to compare models with observations, statistics, visualisation.
Practical information about the venue and accommodation in Paris:
Registration : e-mail Jean-Louis Dufresne and Alejandro Bodas.
Please indicate if you would be willing to give an oral presentation, and the title of your talk.