Short descriptions of a range of software tools
Here you find an overview of widely used software tools developed and/or maintained in the frame of the IS-ENES projects. Some additional support services are offered by the Centre of Excellence ESiWACE and explicitely indicated.
By clicking the Title you will find a short description of the corresponding tool with its essential details, the support service provided and links to the homepages.
- CDO post-processing: services include running CDO helpdesk and webserver, and maintaining up-to-date documentation and FAQ on CDO home page.
- OASIS coupler: services include easy access to OASIS software sources and personal help to efficiently use the software. The OASIS homepage also offers documentation, tutorial, FAQs and user forums.
- ESMValTool evaluation tool: services access to the tool, helpdesk, personal help and training activities. ESMValTool homepage
- Cylc metascheduler: services include access to the tool, helpdesk, personal help and training activities. Cylc homepage.
- XIOS IO server: services include access to the tool, helpdesk, personal help and training activities. XIOS homepage)
For details, please refers to the tools homepages.
|CDO||Climate Data Operators||Ralf Müller: email@example.com||MPI-M (Germany)|
|Cylc||A Python based workflow engine||David Matthews (UK Met Office): firstname.lastname@example.org||NIWA (New Zealand) - UKMO (UK)|
|ESMValTool||A community diagnostic and performance metrics tool for routine evaluation of Earth system models in CMIP||Help desk: email@example.com||DLR (Germany)|
|OASIS||The OASIS coupler||Sophie Valcke: firstname.lastname@example.org||CERFACS (France)|
|XIOS||XML-IO-Server||Yann Meurdesoif: email@example.com||IPSL (France) - CEA (France)|